By choosing skyrider as your cloud hosting provider, you make sure your resources enjoy the optimal performance. We regularly review our infrastructure and do our best to implement the latest technology available.
We have partnered with top bandwidth providers and data centers, providing our clients with uninterrupted access to fully managed Tier 3+ and Tier 4 data centers with N+1 and 2N+1 redundancy and Tier 1 networks all over the world. You can count on flexible service contracts, as well as industry leading SLAs.
We deploy cutting-edge hardware, including HPE 3PAR SANs and Juniper and Cisco networking products. What’s more, HPE Blade System is the nucleus of skyrider Secure Cloud.
In combination with the system failover, HPE Blade Servers enable skyrider to provide its clients with a 100% uptime guarantee.
Our Bandwidth Providers
skyrider peers with multiple bandwidth providers, including Level 3 and Cogent.
NTT Communications ensures reliable and high-speed connectivity, boosting revenues and reducing costs for single or multi-site businesses. It provides high-capacity IP communications in Europe, Asia, North America, and Oceania.
Century Link is one the leading global bandwidth providers, renowned for its high performance network. With over 58 data centers located in the USA, it provides data and communication services to private users, companies of different sizes, and government agencies.
Founded in 1999, Cogent Communications is a facilities-based multinational provider that specializes in transmitting data using IP. One of the top five networks in the world, it boasts direct connections to over 6,840 other networks.
Equinix is considered to be the most powerful Internet infrastructure system on the planet. Offering colocation and interconnection services worldwide, this American company has over 200 Business Exchange™ IBX® data centres across five continents.
Mostly known through such brands as Vivo, O2, and Movistar, Telefonica is an integrated telecommunications operator with presence in 40 countries. This Spanish company provides ISPs with high speed access to the Internet with the top-notch service guaranteed.
DDoS Defence System (DDS)
skyrider delivers a comprehensive DDoS protection solution no matter the length and strength of cyber attacks. Once a malicious DDoS attack occurs, your services, app or network is kept safe due to:
- Rerouting the data traffic destined for the target device to a Riverhead appliance for analysis.
- Sifting through the bad data packets and blocking malicious traffic from affecting performance.
- Routing the good traffic to ensure business availability.
DDS Protection Features
- Identifies and subdues common network-layer DDoS attacks as well as more advanced application-layer attacks, SYN floods and specifically designed exploits.
- Uses sophisticated DDoS Defence algorithms in tandem with comprehensive rate-based protection mechanisms to block all kinds of DDoS attacks.
- Guards against spam messages and requests to servers that can cripple distributed denial-of-service attacks.
- Protects your network, letting legitimate communications go through without any interruptions.
- Using geo-location features, guarantees the enforcement of security policy based on the origin of IP addresses.
- Ensures the highest throughput and the lowest latency, keeping your site online even under attack.
Los Angeles, USA
New York, USA
San Jose, USA
Hong Kong, China
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Sao Paulo, Brazil